The full check £215.00
Our habitation service includes the following inspections and tests:
- Visual inspection of the underbody
- Electrical Systems checked(Charging circuit operation correctly, battery condition, lighting operating, RCD, 230v, 12v sockets).
- Water Systems check (Water pumps and fresh water tank inspected and maintenance, waste water system, toilet operation ).
- Ventilation (Sky lights inspected, other ventilation sources).
- Fire & Safety check(Smoke / Carbon Monoxide alarms if applicable, Fire extinguisher, fire blanket).
- Bodywork (All locks and catches inspected, doors and windows inspected, add-ons such as satellite and solar systems, Air Con, cycle racks etc. inspected, delamination check, fixtures and fittings checked, blinds and flyscreens checked).
- Damp Test (damp test carried checking for water ingress).
- Gas Systems Check (Tightness, hose and regulator condition).
The Habitation Check takes around 3 hours to complete.
Gas Safety Check
Certified Gas Safety Test £60.00
Certified Gas Safety Test & Appliance Test £95
We carry out the following checks:
- Gas system pressure check.
- Operation and performance of regulator.
- Condition and age of hoses.
- Condition and security of all pipework.
- Security of gas bottle(s).
- Gas dispersal holes and ventilation.
- Operation of all gas appliances.
*prices quoted are inclusive of VAT